Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Someone pinch me, my house is clean

Still working on the never-ending project; still doing more laundry than one woman should be required to.

Andy unclogged my vacuum for me today so I finally was able to vacuum my house. I think that one thing can make all the difference, don't you? And since spring is really and truly here, I dumped out my dresser drawers and sorted out a Goodwill pile and made some space for the clothes that have been waiting so patiently in the attic all winter.

Spring cleaning will do wonders for your mood. (Or at least for mine!)

I would never have done all this today except for the fact that Nicky & Co. are coming over for a pizza supper. I honestly think that is the best motivation for getting your house clean -- invite someone over.

Try it!

5 comments:

Jason and Gretchen said...

I love spring cleaning!

Trina said...

I totally agree with that. When I have people over my house always looks great!

Mary @ Giving Up On Perfect said...

I agree!!! A clean house makes me soooo happy (you'd think I'd get it that way more often, then, right?) and my only motivation is company!

Dolly said...

have fun!!

brite said...

I think a clean floor makes or breaks how the house looks. Of course, it's a package deal, but the floors are important. :)