Monday, March 23, 2009

A quick Monday greeting

We had a pretty great weekend and Andy and I even managed to snag a date! I AM beginning to wonder if my house is EVER going to recover from the past four days, however, what with the kids constantly tracking in leaves and dirt (Max stays mostly outside, so they’ve been out there a lot) and oh, the laundry.

(Surely it multiplies during the night.)

I’m about to go and exercise (first time in ages) so I’ve got to run but I did want to warn you that my blog may be a little quiet this week as I’m wrapping up a rather time-consuming project (more on that later) and Adelaide’s birthday is on Thursday.

Hope your day is as sunny as it is here!

3 comments:

Jason and Gretchen said...

Happy Birthday, Adelaide - in case I forget to say that on Thursday!

Jackie @ Our Moments Our Memories said...

Date night - awesome - I hope you got to go someplace fun! Although in my book it doesn't take much too constitute fun, since dates are few and far between around here. :)

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

Exercise? We're not well aquainted. Hope YOUR workout was fab.

Happy birthday to your sweetie.