Friday, March 13, 2009

And here it is, Friday

I know I've been light on the posting this week but there just hasn't been much going on. I took the kids to church (by myself) Wednesday night but other than that, we've been home. Andy takes Drew to school, so I didn't even have to leave to do that. I'm sure today I'm going to be forced into grocery shopping (and unfortunately not something fun like going out to lunch).

Other than that, we've been doing some pigtails:


And making playlands out of my bed:


Who knew there were such adventures to be had?

6 comments:

Sarah C said...

Love Adelaide's pig-tails!!! I've never seen her with a real hair-do before, cute :o)

Janelle said...

Love those first pig tails. :) Amazing that Mommy and Daddy's bed is the GREATEST entertainment ever, huh?

JanMary said...

Love those pigtails - very cute.

Mamacita said...

My mom was here for less than 24 hours so I could go to the doc and in that brief time she took 2 boys with her to do a huge Wal-Mart run for me. That's true love!

Kellie said...

Those are the sweetest pigtails ever!

And I love play lands that happen on big fluffy comforters! They're the best kind!

Trina said...

Xander got that Lightening McQueen thing for one of his birthdays.

Fun!